What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on this site, subscribe to our mailing list, attend online or in person workshops, lectures or classes, request information or purchase a product. When you visit this site you may choose to opt out of providing your information and remain anonymous.
Once you sign up for the mailing list to receive information or purchase products you can choose at any time to opt out of future mailings with no penalty for doing so. All emails have an “unsubscribe” at the bottom.
How we use the information?
- We do not share, trade, exchange or sell our mailing lists. Your information remains private.
- The information we collect will be used to enhance you experience visiting the site and to better respond to your interests.
- From time to time we may send you special offers from Melanie such as invitations to events, special workshops. There is no obligation to purchase or participate.
- Occasionally at our discretion we may send you dedicated emails with offers from our affiliates or other carefully vetted third parties. These will be noted as “sponsored content.” If you respond to an offer on an affiliate website, you may be added to that company’s mailing list. These affiliates and third parties have separate websites and privacy policies. Melanie Young and her company, The Connected Table Inc., have no responsibility or liability for the content, communication or activities for third party websites’ content or activities. Again, as an effort to enhance your experience, we welcome any feedback – positive or otherwise- you have experience with our affiliates or with any vendors and/or products featured on this website.
- We are continually working to improve this website, its offerings, information, communications with you, services and resources and products featured to enhance and your individual experience.
If you make a purchase on this website, it is secure. We do not keep credit card numbers on file for more than 30 days.
We do not share any information about our subscribers with third parties.
From time to time Melanie may ask for testimonials from product purchasers, event attendees or clients to use for promotional purposes. We will ask for your written permission and explain how information will be used.
Updated December 17, 2015